Monday, July 12, 2010

My Past

i hav undergone my 1st love..since standard 4..ridiculous rite?ya..i noe..i oso duno y tat time i hav such a feeling..i hav confess 2 her few times bt all hav been rejected..n during form 5 i hav found out tat she love my fren bt nt me..there was a time i m quite sad..n after sumtime i finally can let her go..haha..bt nvm..tats all pass dy..

vry luckily i hav found my 2nd love after a month starting form 6 life..she is quite a nice gal (at least 4 me :P)..there was a time v go everywhere 2gather until ppl say tat v r dating..haha..i hav 2 apologise bcoz making her embarrassing..i think at tat time she haven noe tat i like her..until v hav a
class performance..i jealous bcoz there were sum scene she had 2 hold her hands 
wif other guys..finally i cant stand 4 it anymore..i brace up myself 2 confess 2 her..
the result is same as my 1st love..haiz..i fail again..she told me tat she nvr think tis
 b4 n nw she juz wan concentrate in her study..

i hav fully-trusted in tis 4 almost 1 year..unluckily i hav found out tat she has found 
a bf in tis year..tis reali hurt me..tis onli shows me wat she told me last year is a lie..

XXX XXX,i duno y u wan lie 2 me..bt dun worry..i noe wat 
shud i do..

**hope u having a happy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment