Thursday, October 31, 2013

i'm back!!

here i am..once again back to this blog
long time din't write blog dy
whenever i write my blog..it is my emo time
and why i emo?nothing but surely because of "love"
a bit bored about this topic -.-lll
but no choice..this is the only place where i can release my feelings
although i have bunches of best friends..i don't use to tell them

at the beginning after my friends knew about her existance..i really thought i could stand a chance
all the long way i had tried to get closer to you
all the things i had done for you
care your stuffs more than mine
although i knew that i am not the only one person who chase after you
in the end i realised that i was wrong

first time knowing his comments on your photo..second time..third time........
i was trying to convince myself that it is just a comment from a closed friend
until i found out that you had blocked me in some of your post
i borrowed my friend's account to look for those posts
done..it is all done

i have stopped myself from contacting you
stalking your account without leaving any comment or giving a like
i am just looking at your back in our every same class

No comments:

Post a Comment